Endometriosis/Adenomyosis Support Group (Starting August 2019, Sundays at 5pm)
Currently recruiting for a 8 week weekly support group for women suffering form Endometriosis (endo) and Adenomyosis (adeno). Group will take place on Sundays at 5pm and be 90 minutes long. If interested please contact me directly.
- To provide support to women trying to manage their endo/adeno
- To share accurate info about disease management and proper medical care
- To encourage women to be advocates for themselves
- To create a safe space for women to talk about their struggles and victories as they navigate the healthcare system
- To collect info about businesses and foundations that support women with endo/adeno
Week 1: Introduction: What are Endo/Adeno?
Week 2: Disease/Symptom Management (Pre and Post Op)
Week 3: The Role Mental Health in Disease Management
Week 4: Medical Interventions (Pre and Post Op)
Week 5: Advocating for proper care
Week 6: Nutrition & Hollistic Approaches
Week 7: Exercise (Post and Pre Op)
Week 8: Conclusion & Next Steps